Taobao.com Savings Tips: 6 Ways to Save Money
tabao discount codes, how to get taobao cheaper items on taobao
If you're reading this, it's likely that you enjoy shopping on Taobao as much as I do as well. Moreover, if you're anything like me, you'll want to get your hands on as much as possible while saving money in the process. I thought it would be useful to compile all of the information I've gathered about saving money on Taobao in one place for the benefit of others. If you purchase items on Taobao on a regular basis, you may find some of these strategies to be beneficial.
1. Purchase from a small seller.
If it is the same model, small sellers are more likely to sell it at a price that is approximately 10% lower than the price charged by Crown-rated sellers. They pay more attention to the reputation of the company and the feedback of customers. As a result, they are willing to work for less money in order to establish a good reputation. The quality of their products will not be substandard, and the prices will not be prohibitively expensive.
2. Etao (pronounced "Eta-oh") (Www.Etao.Com)It is possible to find a list of items with the same brand, same model, and same specifications as the product you are looking for on Taobao, but with a significant price difference. How do you make a decision from among these options? etao.com is one of those really cool websites that you can use to do a variety of things. When you go shopping, this website will assist you in making a price comparison. It's a fairly straightforward application to use. Using www.etao.com, you can simply copy and paste the product's title into the search box, and you will be presented with a list of similar products, with prices sorted in ascending order from low to high by default. You will then be able to easily determine which seller is offering the lowest price.
3. Select the Most Appropriate Time to Shop
Various promotional activities will be launched on a regular basis on Taobao and Tmall, including holiday-themed promotions, apparel brand seasonal clearance sales, mid-year promotions, Double 11 sales, and so on, with Double 11 being the most notable of all. When the Double 11 comes around every year, most merchants will offer a greater percentage of discounts, making it the best time for you to shop and save the most money.
4. Purchase from the same vendor.
If, after purchasing a product, you discover another product in the same shop that you would like to purchase, you can add it to your cart and proceed to the checkout process. You will be able to save money on shipping costs for that particular item in this manner. In the event that you are able to further negotiate with the seller, you may even be able to avoid paying the shipping fees for both items. It has the potential to be very objective.
5. Keep an eye out for voucher codes.
Offering voucher codes is a promotional strategy that is frequently utilized. When a voucher code is received, it can be used to reduce the total amount due during the checkout process by default. Some customers are not aware of the existence of these promotional codes. Keep an eye out for links to voucher codes on the seller's homepage when you are shopping on Taobao. Once you have chosen your items, you should proceed to the checkout page. If there is a code available, make use of it. That is a significant savings!
6. Taobao Coins are a type of currency in China.
Taobao coins are earned with every transaction on the platform. When you purchase from specific sellers, you may be able to exchange these coins for cash. Furthermore, there are items that can be redeemed for coins in their entirety on a daily basis. So let's start accumulating more coins to put towards your next shopping spree.
Finally, as a friendly reminder to everyone, never take advantage of a situation simply to get a better deal. It is more important to ensure a safe shopping experience. If you are thinking about making a purchase, always check with the seller through Aliwangwang. Your conversation history with the seller may be useful evidence if you need to defend your rights in the future.
What's Your Reaction?